451086-362
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

451086-362

451086-362

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K608i Take Awe Of 3G.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K608i Take Awe Of 3G. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K608i Take Awe Of 3G.   Sony Ericsson K608i Take Awe Of 3G. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Sony Ericsson K608i is a good 3G phone launched by means of Sony. Sony Ericsson K608i is usually a class apart in this large number of 3G phones which are thronging the forex market.
It is far ideal and stylish than cumbersome 3G phones and just weighs 105g. It has an chic aluminium case and also boasts of 3G video calling which is a new age marvel. You might love the 1. 3 ultra pixel camera in Sony Ericsson K608i having 4x digital zoom. Click pictures and just share the memories down the road. Be bowled over because of the 1. 8 inch screen from resolution 176 x 220 pixels which will support up to 262K colors.
It offers you dazzling internet accessibility with capabilities like WAP browser, GPRS, UMTS. You possibly can download videos, games, and ringtones and as well send them to your buddies, family etc through MMS. Download Java games and play them when you like with the Espresso technology supported by the phone. Sony Ericsson K608i also supports the unique feature of Video DJ ™ application which means that you can make your own videos with the addition of sounds, music etc towards existing ones.
You can use Sony Ericsson K608i while your MP3 player and it has an FM radio way too. But you cannot nevertheless dispose off that old Music as this phone don't even have any memory card. The interior memory is sufficient at 33 MB however, not large to store nearly 40-50 songs. You will make your own song selection also. All in all it's a good 3G phone, the primary of the 3G variety being introduced by Sony. It has a really reliable battery stand-up of 180 hours compared to the other 3G’ ohydrates. Sony Ericsson K608i phone deals in various rental plans can be obtained on the 3 network in although you can actually transfer to other networks if you happen to desire.
Back to top Go down
https://451086-362.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K608i Take Awe Of 3G.
Page 1 of 1