451086-362
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

451086-362

451086-362

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yellow Light On Ps3 - Fix My Playstation 3 Yellow Light Of Death Error

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Yellow Light On Ps3 - Fix My Playstation 3 Yellow Light Of Death Error Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Light On Ps3 - Fix My Playstation 3 Yellow Light Of Death Error   Yellow Light On Ps3 - Fix My Playstation 3 Yellow Light Of Death Error Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Got the yellow light on Ps3 error? Well, your not the only one who has this error. Many people have had troubles with a yellow light that's either flashing or blinking on their console. But now, how can you fix this? You can fix this problem on 2 ways. Send your console over to Sony, or do it yourself with a Playstation 3 repair guide.

Yellow Light On Ps3 Fix By Sony?

Actually, this is the most expensive and time consuming option that you've got. You see, when you do this, it won't only cost you $150, but it also takes literally weeks. In fact, in most cases people had to wait for more than 3 weeks. Also, if your warranty has been expired, you'll have to pay Sony $150 to let them fix your troubleshooter.

Yellow Light On PS3 Fix By.... Me... With A Repair Guide?

This is your best option if you want my opinion.... This is because if you do it yourself, you won't have to pay $150. You only have to spend a little money on the repair guide. A repair guide is highly recommended if you want to repair your troubleshooter on your ps3 by yourself because it gives you step by step instructions.

The Playstation 3 repair guide offers you step by step instructions so you'll be able to fix the yellow light on Ps3 very cheap and quickly. Also, if you fix the yellow lights of death problem yourself, you won't have to wait for weeks, in fact, it's high likely that you'll be done within 1 day or even within 1 hour.
Want to know how to do this?

Back to top Go down
https://451086-362.forumotion.com

Yellow Light On Ps3 - Fix My Playstation 3 Yellow Light Of Death Error
Page 1 of 1