451086-362
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

451086-362

451086-362

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ASUS G73JW-ROG Laptop Review.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ASUS G73JW-ROG Laptop Review. Empty
PostSubject: ASUS G73JW-ROG Laptop Review.   ASUS G73JW-ROG Laptop Review. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:08 pm

If you're a gamer looking for a decent notebook, the ASUS G73JW-ROG is something to investigate. As I write this approach, the current price in this laptop was $2269. 00. That said, the website at the base of this review should provide you with the current ASUS G73JW-ROG price tag so make sure you drop by. That mentioned, let's go over the item specs and target demographics in this ASUS notebook. ASUS G73JW-ROG ReviewThe G73JW is usually marketed by ASUS Computer International Direct and has been sold through Amazon online marketplace since November 4, 2010. Judging from the features of this ASUS notebook, it appears that this particular notebook is assembled while using the hardcore gamer in thoughts. For starters, by featuring 16 GB of mind, ASUS Computer International Direct has ensured that the hardcore gamer has enough memory to achieve whatever it is a mean gamer does! As far as i can tell, 16 GB of memory should be plenty to perform superbly. In addition to the particular 16 GB of MEMORY, the G73JWROG also includes a 1000 GB harddrive. For the everyday gamer, this commonly provides enough disk storage area. Whether you are your hardcore gamer which wants space for Adobe paperwork, Excel spreadsheets, and such or are an audiophile who wants space for MP3s, the drive inside the ASUS G73JWROG should be adequate. At the end on the day, I think the 1000 GB hard-drive in fact adds true value towards ASUS G73JW. For gamers who appreciate a great picture, ASUS Computer Overseas Direct has included your 17. 3 inch observe. The display on a ASUS G73JW creates any bright picture that's easy to use. So, whether you're a gamer or a student, the 17. 3 inch display is sure to make you happy. According to the looks of many ASUS assessments, I am convinced various users are happy. From a pure power angle, the ASUS G73JW receives its processing power from the Intel Core i7. Running at 1. 73 GHz, the brains of the ASUS G73JWROG are powerful enough with the main audience of this specific laptop: the hardcore game lover. If you're a lover, the CPU power of this notebook ought to be more than enough to your account. The positive ASUS G73JW-ROG reviews which I've looked at generally support this likewise. Why People Buy The software * Durable * Clean Picture * Great Performance * Easy to SetupASUS G73JW-ROG Specs * PROCESSOR Manufacturer: Intel * CPU Speed (GHz): 1. 73 * CPU Type: Intel Core i7 * Present Size (Inches): 17. 3 * Graphics Memory (MB): 1536 * Hard disk Size (GB): 1000 * Operating system: Windows 7 Home Quality * System Memory (GB): 16ASUS G73JW-ROG SummaryOverall, the ASUS G73JW-ROG offers sufficient horsepower for most hardcore gamers.
Back to top Go down
https://451086-362.forumotion.com

ASUS G73JW-ROG Laptop Review.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
451086-362 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: