451086-362
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

451086-362

451086-362

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers 173-Inch Gaming Personal computer - Black Reviews.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers 173-Inch Gaming Personal computer - Black Reviews. Empty
PostSubject: ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers 173-Inch Gaming Personal computer - Black Reviews.   ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers 173-Inch Gaming Personal computer - Black Reviews. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Can ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic about Gamers17. 3-Inch Gaming Laptop impress you with its qualities??? ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers 17. 3-Inch Gaming Laptop - BlackThe new ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers comes equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M graphics engine along with a massive 1. 5GB of GDDR5 VRAM that provide you great graphics with amazing response as soon as you play games or open a application in your laptop,. This gaming powerhouse comes equipped with the power of any Intel Core i7-740QM quad-core processor to provide you great performance all the way and helps you complete multitasks simultaneously. This laptop is cheap with the performance and comes with the backlit gaming keyboard which provides you the edge in the dark to put you over competition. Along with that now you have a unique thermal design this promotes airflow and stays away from it completely. Now experience great movie quality on the 17. 3-inch LED-backlit Full HD display that lets you experience high-definition entertainment by having a Blu-ray combo drive to get brilliant 1080p playback that you simply would never get through other laptop brands. This laptop is specially furnished with theover clocking feature with the ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid utility gives you amazing power instantly with the help of button. More over you have 8GB DDR3 system memory gives you great speed and can help you navigate faster than prior to when, along with that now you have high-speed wireless N in addition to Intel Turbo Boost Technology that enables you to connect to the internet easily so that you can stay connected with friends and also helps you download content on the web on the go. Now you can enjoy great sound quality along with the Altec Lansing speakers by means of EAX Advanced HD five. 0 sound. The best thing relating to this laptop is that add-ons have face to face conversations with your family members with the 2. 0 megapixel camera; also connect your laptop together with HDTV or LCD with the help of the HDMI port for better viewing about the big screen. Key Features of the new ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers 17. 3-Inch Gaming Laptop - Black seventeen. 3-inch LED-backlit Full GAME ENTHUSIASTS display  of the Toshiba laptop permit you to view movies with amazing clarity. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M graphics with 1. 5GB GDDR5 VRAM offers you good graphics while playing games on your laptop. Intel Core i7-740QM processor with Intel Turbo Elevate Technology provides you wonderful breakthrough performance. With Altec Lansing people and EAX Advanced HI-DEF Audio  get good superior quality sounds. ASUS Power4Gear Hybrid saves battery of your laptop and provides most people great performance.       What people have to say who used the latest ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic with Gamers 17. 3-Inch Gaming Laptop? Black??   This laptop is really good for me when i love watching movies for the laptop, I work 24/7 I and on the mean time I love to stay connected with my loves ones this kind of laptop helps me allot achievable. Michael Johns CA, USAWith great sound quality I would love to use this laptop every single day, most of the parts of this laptop are really new and are really great as properly, a file sharing is easy with the Asus portable. Ricky Bronson WA, USANow I can connect my telephone with this laptop not to mention transfer files as well not only that this laptop gives you a very great options where you should view movies of your laptop to the big screen like TELEVISION. Steve Thompson LA, USA
Back to top Go down
https://451086-362.forumotion.com

ASUS G73JW-A1 Republic of Gamers 173-Inch Gaming Personal computer - Black Reviews.
Page 1 of 1